New car! New car!! NEW CAR!!! Can you see my happy dance? Just picture me doing a vintage "Toyota" jump in front of our new-to-us 2005 Toyota Sienna!! We found this sweet Toyota Certified ride right here in Manassas for a great price. Here are my favorite things about coming into a current-century car (in no particular order):
1. What? Both speakers work in the car?
2. Dude, are you telling me there is actually a cupholder in the front? No, wait. There are THREE cupholders in the front!
3. I can change the radio station/volume on the steering wheel!
4. HUGE trunk space and choice of collapsing just part of the 3rd row seat.
5. You mean you're not supposed to feel the car shift gears? That's awesome!
6. Super-awesome brakes & new tires.
7. Thank you slow economy for lowering the price on this car because it's been on the lot for 45 days!
8. Knowing that it's covered under warranty for 66,000 more miles!
9. I am so looking forward to the death-match races between Grant and Blake to see who gets to press the power-sliding door button!
10. Our first ever "press the button to unlock your car" keychain!!
11. $25 gift certificate to the Toyota Parts store. Umm, do think we can use it on 25 Cokes from their vending machine?
12. Muchas Gracias salesman Roger who didn't pressure us to buy and didn't mind our ratty kids who whined all afternoon.
13. Wireless headphones if we don't want to listen to kid music. Blake loves them!
14. And lastly, cheers to having a car that will run for many years to come! Anybody want a ride?



Sweet ride:) I'm so happy for you guys, a new car...awesome!!.
ReplyDeleteThou shall not covet. Thou shall not covet. Thou shall not covet. Dang, I'm jealous!
ReplyDeleteHopefully right behind you! But I think you need to celebrate with at least what 6 friends, right?? Where ya gonna go?? Congrats!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome...and I, too, am exceedingly jealous. I want a new car! I want three cupholders in the front! I want to not feel the car shift gears!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSweet ride!
ReplyDeleteI really really like your new van. If you can do three kids in one car, we can do two kids in one car. Someday though....Maybe we'll get to ride in it sometime...soon.
ReplyDeleteAwesome! We LOVE our Sienna. That sucker has a total of 11 cup holders in it and we have used everyone! It rides so nice and you will LOVE the turning radius. I can u turn and park that big ole boat in anywhere!
ReplyDeleteThat is an AWESOME van!!! That is a VERY good van and extremely reliable!! Woo hoo for the Hobbs and their new ride!! Happy driving
ReplyDeleteThat's Awesome you guys! I wish I had a cool lock/unlock the car key chain!
ReplyDeleteSo jealous of you new ride. And all the site seeing that the Hobbs do. You guys get around.
ReplyDelete