6.14.2008

Sneaking in Brownie Points

With Father's Day looming, Travis earned a few more brownie points this morning. I know, it's a miracle, but BOTH cars were washed by hand on the same day. This has never happened in our entire marriage. We decided that when you spend more than your entire college tuition on a van, it should be cleaned. So it got a vacuum and scrub-down today. As a bonus, he washed the little car too! He also got the oil changed in the little car (found out we need a new clutch), mowed the now-existent back lawn, and is out running 5 miles. I have to say I'm impressed.

Travis puts Grant to work!

Blake could do this all day!


Lucky me, I think I'm getting strep, so I won't be running today and our family will (for the 4th Sunday in a row) not be at church together. I'm kind of bummed to miss the Father's Day at church, but hopefully I'll beat the sore throat fast! On another note, I'm totally obsessed with digital scrapbooking and am suffering major withdrawals. My trial of Photoshop ended yesterday and I found out it's cheaper to order it on Amazon, so I have to wait for it to come in the mail!! Oh the agony!! Here's a page I did this week during a speed scrap. One of the digital scrapbooking stores hosts the speed scrap in their forum. You get a different instruction every ten minutes for an hour. Then you have an additional hour to post your layout. A few instructions this week were to use only one picture, use a shape three different times, add a button and a flower, and a two word title. It was really fun and I'm hoping my Photoshop is here in time for the next speed scrap!

3 comments:

  1. This picture of the 3 boys almost looks like what I think the picture of the 3 monkeys would look like when they move their hands away from their eyes, ears, and mouth. They're very cute!! And lucky you getting both cars washed. I had to ground my kids to get my house clean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:49 PM

    Yea for Travis! Hope he gets an awesome father day gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to do Travis.

    ReplyDelete