4.03.2007
Family Home Evening Group
I'm in a Family Home Evening Exchange group and I love it! Everyone with little kids should do this! We meet once a quarter and everyone makes 12 copies of one lesson. Then we all exchange our lessons and go home with three months worth of lessons. So now I have six months of lessons and they are all so cute! You have to include a copy of your lesson and laminate anything that will get a lot of use. We also include a laminated copy of the weeks scripture that stays on the fridge for the week.
Grant and Blake love the "scripture sign" and want me to read it to them all the time. They also love all the great visuals we get from the group. It makes having FHE really easy. Preparing the lessons is kind of a pain, but definitely worth it. I've had so much fun laminating things, I decided to buy a laminater of my own with my b-day money. So much fun!! Anyway, I highly recommend such a group...if there's not one where you are, start one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute lamination creation Mel! I want to know what Hayden does when it's his turn for the lesson! Hahaha.
ReplyDeleteNotice there is no "treat" spot on the chart. haha There was no way I'm committing to making a treat every week!
ReplyDeleteI so want a copy of this chart. I think it is so cute. I haven't found one I've really liked before, but I really like this one. very cute.
ReplyDeleteI'll email it to you. I just used a clipart program I had. I haven't found one I like yet either. I didn't want a great big sign and didn't have a place to put one anyway. Plus, I needed something with pictures since the kiddos don't read yet! haha Hey, do you want me to make you one? I could laminate it and send it in the mail!! haha
ReplyDelete