This is great video. Thanks for sharing it with us. Melanie you are a trooper............. Great video.
Thanks for the videos Trav. Cute little fetchers. And yes, I'll join the book club blog.
These videos were hilarious. I loved the Jack in the Box escapade. Your boys are super cute.
I loved the sugar story. I can't get over how much Grant looks like Travis and Blake looks like Melanie--so cute.
Ha ha ha! We loved it...Brian was rolling on the floor. We want to join your book club blog...but Brian says he can't promise to read the whole book...
I want to join a book club blog! I've been wanting to be part of a book club forever! Let's do it!
I'd love to read some good books too. Let me know the details! Cute cute boys!
This is great video. Thanks for sharing it with us. Melanie you are a trooper............. Great video.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the videos Trav. Cute little fetchers. And yes, I'll join the book club blog.
ReplyDeleteThese videos were hilarious. I loved the Jack in the Box escapade. Your boys are super cute.
ReplyDeleteI loved the sugar story. I can't get over how much Grant looks like Travis and Blake looks like Melanie--so cute.
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha! We loved it...Brian was rolling on the floor. We want to join your book club blog...but Brian says he can't promise to read the whole book...
ReplyDeleteI want to join a book club blog! I've been wanting to be part of a book club forever! Let's do it!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to read some good books too. Let me know the details! Cute cute boys!
ReplyDelete