7.29.2006

Pioneer Bike Parade


Let's go!


It's tricycle Grant

Check out our cool bikes!! Our ward had a pioneer day breakfast today complete with foot races and a bike parade. We figured that since our kids can't actually propel themselves on their bikes, at least they could look good! Trav and I went crazy with crepe paper, ballons and curling ribbon getting the bikes ready last night. I think Blake pushed himself about 10 feet and Grant at least kept his feet on the peddles while we helped him around the parking lot. But they were the cutest ones there for sure!! They were also really funny to watch in the kids races. Both of them ran in their age division. It was adorable. We were all glad to have slurpees on the way home though, it was HOT!

P.S. both bikes and the wagon are from yard sales!

2 comments:

  1. Great purchases and cute pictures...........the cutest by far I'm positive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, cute pics of the kids. Great deals on the trikes and wagon too! They're so fun to see.

    ReplyDelete