7.13.2010

Some pics...


So, Cosette turned two months old.

Look here to see pics of the boys at 2 months old.

Then, she turned three months old.


Then, I took some really cute pictures of her.




This month: she continues to roll over and is working on a baby sit-up when you hold her on your lap. She smiles ALL the time and loves going crazy waving her arms and legs. She's started grasping toys and cooing more. She still doesn't sleep more than an hour at a time during the day, hates when I eat dairy, and drinks 5 oz at a time. She loves being held, loves playing dress-up, and really loves all the clothes I pick out for her. She also loves Regan, who has been over helping out a lot. And she really likes her dad, especially when he feeds her at 6am every morning while mom sleeps.

3 comments:

  1. She looks adorable in those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little sweetie!
    I can't believe she is 3 months already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:37 PM

    They are just adorable!! Congrats! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete