2.21.2007

Hayden's two months old!


Here I am! The same size as monkey.

I don't feel like having my picture taken! I'm hungry!


Blake at two months. He was a chunk!


Grant at two months


I can't believe Hayden is two months old already. He's such a good baby lately. I think the Zantac has helped him feel a lot better. We haven't really seen a first smile yet, but I think he's working on it. He loves to be swaddled and cuddled up close to us when he's tired and he really loves to ride in the car. He eats every 3-4 hours and has 4-6 hour stretches of sleep at night.

The boys are giving him more and more attention, but don't seem too bothered with him. I'm sad to say I've already packed away a few of his newborn clothes, so I know he's getting bigger. He's got his check-up tomorrow and I'm guessing he weighs at least twelve pounds. I also think his hair is thinning out! I guess we will have a little bald guy pretty soon.

3 comments:

  1. Brian sympathizes with the baldness...he says to remind Hayden that women like bald guys, look at Bruce Willis! I can't believe how big he is getting! He is so cute, we are way jealous! Only 8 more weeks to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though your kids look alike, you sure can tell the difference now when you put their pictures up like this! What cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At yesterday's appt, little Hayden was 11 lb 7 oz. He is 24 inches long and everything looks great. For those interested..at 2 months Blake was 11 lb 10 oz and Grant was 11 lb 13 oz. Wow, they are like a set of triplets, just each born a couple years apart!

    ReplyDelete