2.09.2007

What's been going on with me?


I model my Peter Rabbit overalls. Mom found them at a yard sale way before I was born. She's been waiting for someone to wear them!


High maintenance day--I need my own pillow, blankets, and half the couch!

Another cute outfit!


I've been back and forth all week. At first, I wanted to be held all the time. This made Mom crazy. I wouldn't go to sleep and cried when she put me down in my crib. I like to sleep all swaddled in a blanket and cuddling with Mom on the couch. I would just get woken up every time Mom had to help the other boys. The last couple days I've been better, I even fell asleep all by myself last night in my bassinet for the evening. Then I woke up at 12am, 3am, and 7:30. Mom and Dad take turns feeding me, but I like to cuddle with Mom the best. Dad always puts socks on my hands to keep them warm...I'm not so sure about him.

Those other boys are pretty loud. Yesterday they played with me for awhile. They give me kisses sometimes, but mostly they leave me alone so I can sleep.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Hayden - you're getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is sooo cute. Good thing they are so cute as babies...it helps keep them alive to become toddlers and teenagers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a doll. i'm going to to a cyber mat on this one for sure. check out my blog.

    ReplyDelete