10.30.2009

Introducing...

the Hobbs super-heroes!! First up: Letter-man Grant! He's all about the ABC's and spreading them across the earth!


Next up, is Super-starman Blake! His bright personality shines wherever he goes!


Last up is Super-Hayden! He's just basically awesome in every way!



Regan made most of their adorable costumes, all I had to do was sew up the capes! Aren't they adorable and ready for action?


And we're off to the ward trunk-or-treat!

Oh, what's this? Could it be another chili cook-off award? Oh yeah, the Hobbs recipe rocks!


5 comments:

  1. Awesome, Tammy and I are lying in bed laughing at these cute pictures. We loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE their costumes!! Great job Regan! And way to go for your awesome chili!! Sweeeeet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:23 AM

    Congrats on the chili award! Cute kiddos!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutest.Grandsons.Ever!!! Congrats on the winning pot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hayden is basically awesome in every way.

    ReplyDelete