Is that why you've been such a blog slacker? Waiting for the perfect pop culture reference with which to announce your pregnancy?
Congratulations!!! Sorry you've had to deal with the sickies this time around, though you know how I feel your pain. I'm so sad we won't be around to help out and see the baby!! Can't wait to find out who's in there! : )
Too funny. Not to jinx it, but I am not giving away any more girl implements til I know what you are having. I've been waiting for it, but was just a little too impatient before...
Woo Hoo! Congrats Mel!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Congrats guys! Dude, you are soo going to need that van now!
ReplyDeleteI KNEW it. I just knew it. I've been thinking it for weeks. Loser. YAY!! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteGreat news guys. Drizzle is a good middle name.
ReplyDeleteYou guys are awesome. We love you.
ReplyDeletelol! AWESOME.
ReplyDeleteIs that why you've been such a blog slacker? Waiting for the perfect pop culture reference with which to announce your pregnancy?
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! Sorry you've had to deal with the sickies this time around, though you know how I feel your pain. I'm so sad we won't be around to help out and see the baby!! Can't wait to find out who's in there! : )
I see you've been watching Glee.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!
ReplyDeleteI am super duper excited. What a surprise. Yeah for a new family member!!!
ReplyDeleteYea! Congrats again (already did Facebook)! I totally laughed out loud when Finn told Quinn he wanted to name their kid Drizzle. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I'm hoping for a girl for you so you don't feel so out numbered :-) Hope all goes well.
ReplyDeleteNo way!!! YAY for babies! Congrats you guys!! keep us posted! How far along are you?
ReplyDeleteNow that is some exciting news. How far along are you? I am crossing my fingers for a girl this time. It just has to be.
ReplyDeleteSOOO excited! Seems like just yesterday we were pregnant together with Blake and Emma!Wish we were there to see this new baby and to meet Hayden!
ReplyDeleteI've been waiting to hear this-- Congratulations! Are you still running the half marathon? How are you feeling? We hope all goes well.
ReplyDeleteToo funny. Not to jinx it, but I am not giving away any more girl implements til I know what you are having. I've been waiting for it, but was just a little too impatient before...
ReplyDeleteYippy! My Alina need a girlfriend to play with. Glad to hear she'll have one coming in April.
ReplyDelete