4.07.2007
Easter Prep
We had to do the whole sailor theme this year with the three boys. Of course I already had outfits leftover from Grant for the younger two. Grant's outfit this year proved very difficult. I couldn't find anything in navy blue in my price range. So Mom had the idea to dress up a plain white shirt and I think it came out great!! I got to use my new sewing machine and an applique that I bought in NYC way back in 2003 on our trip with Brian & Krista.
Actually, all three outfits are a history of good deals: Hayden's was I think around $4 from ZCMI when it switched over, Blake's was $5 from Hecht's (bought when Grant was just 6 months old haha), and Grant's shirt is from Kmart's big sale last week for $2. The shoes were all even on sale. Grant's shoes were $60 shoes I got for $8 when a high-end kids shoe store went out of business. Blake's & Hayden's shoes were also bought on clearance. I even think I picked up Grant's blue pants on clearance!! haha Can you tell that I love a good deal? I really enjoy coming up with nice things for them to wear for holidays. They are such handsome boys, I hope they will sit still for pictures this year. If not, at least now you know how they were supposed to look!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment