4.09.2007
Easter Day
Easter was a fun, busy day for us. The kids were pretty excited for their baskets in the morning, quickly gravitating to the little guns that shoot foam disks. They were pretty unimpressed by the chocolate bunnies, but got really excited when it was time for the egg hunt in the basement. Grant had so much fun finding eggs, he would even find them for Blake. They made quick work of the hunt and then played with everything while Trav and I rushed to get everything/one ready.
Silly me, I attempted a few photos before leaving to brunch with poor results. Blake wouldn't put down his milk and Grant considered the whole affair torturous. Hayden was fine. I think I at least got one pic where they are all three looking in the camera's general direction. Church was unusual, as Blake refused to go to nursery. We really didn't know what to do with him since he's been going for a year and a half with no incident. But yesterday he screamed and cried when we tried to drop him off. We hope it's a one-time thing.
After church we finished up the rest of our cooking and enjoyed a wonderful Easter dinner with our good friends, the Burdick family. It was a blast with lots of laughter and fun. Then we introduced them to our Ticket to Ride game which was a big hit. We finally crashed into bed at 12:30 am after Hayden's last feeding. Thankfully, Hayden slept for his longest stretch yet! He didnt wake up until 7am. Woo hoo! We hope it's a new pattern. Anyway, this year has been deemed best Easter ever! I hope everyone had just as much fun!
P.S. I had a great time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the boys' outfits! Even if they wouldn't smile for a picture. Punks.
ReplyDeletei loved Travis' shirt the best
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a fun busy day! Too bad we weren't there to share in all the festivities!
ReplyDelete