12.03.2006

Lights at the Temple



Here's a few pics of the kiddos in front of the tree. As always, it was hard to get them to both look good. We took them up to the temple tonight too. They had a bell choir that we all enjoyed and then we walked around the grounds and listened to Grant whine for awhile.

6 comments:

  1. My favorite part of the evening was after one of the bell choir songs when Blake shouted out, "That's pretty bells!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big those boys of yours are getting. Brian and I are really wanting to come and see them...the last time we saw them was at Blake's blessing! Hopefully we can get out there really soon and see the new Wigberto while we're out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Grant's smile in the Christmas tree picture! He's so cute. And Krista's right - they're both huge! But Blake looks the most different since I last saw him in April! I can't wait 'til February!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both cute cute cute!!!....but Blake is STINKIN' CUTE! hahaha And, he talks or sings to me nearly everyday on the phone. It is a favorite part of my day! And sometimes Grant will sing for me or talk to me too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great pictures. I really liked seeming them as they grow before our eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pictures. I can't wait to see Wigberto Crone Hobbs in them next year!

    ReplyDelete