


Thought we'd put up a few Christmas pics. Click here for more Christmas Eve and Christmas Day pics. The boys have been really cute this year all excited to open presents and have Santa visit. Hayden has been doing pretty good. He is off of oxygen and off of his IV. We got a phone call last night from his doctor saying that he could come home today (12/27), so we scrambled to clean the house and do a few of the last minute things that we haven't finished. We pulled out his car-seat and baby swing from the attic. Then we got a phone call this morning saying that his biliruben levels jumped back up 2 points which I guess is alot and that he needs to go back under the bililights. He may be ready to come tomorrow, though, and we're crossing our fingers. We definitely want him to come home soon, but we don't want to risk bringing him home when he isn't ready and having to take him back to the hospital again. So, we're still waiting. We'll keep you updated when we find out more.
Thanks for putting up the pics! The boys are SO cute. I love the Elf Blake picture! I sure hope Hayden comes home soon.. he's a cutie too. He looks so much like Blake to me. Haha. Great pics!
ReplyDeleteI love Hayden's Christmas get-up! Hey...is he coming home today?
ReplyDeleteKrista - yes he is! I talked to Mel (I just happened to call) right after they talked to the Dr. and were told they could pick Hayden up. They left to get him about an hour and a half ago, so he could be home by now..
ReplyDeleteI like the pcite of Blake in the Elf ears too. What a character.
ReplyDelete