
The boys model their new pj's, including cute little hats

Of course, the hats didn't last long, but they were worth even just one picture!!

Notice the shape sorter Blake's carrying. They got it for Christmas last year and it has sat in a toy box most of the time since then. Now it's their FAVORITE toy. They fought over it all day and even had to bring it to the doctor's office.
I love love LOVE these pj's!! I used some of the flannel I got at Joann's for $1/yd on the day after Thanksgiving. The pattern was super easy to make and I think it will become a staple of mine. Too bad I can't make some for the baby, the pattern only goes down to a size 2.
Okay, funny story time...
So Blake has an ear infection and we took him to the dr today. After we climbed off the elevator on the way out, I turned around to notice that Blake had stayed on the elevator and the doors were closing!! He laughed as I called to him and then he was off. Travis took the other elevator up as I listened to Blake laughing. Eventually, Travis tracked Blake down on the third floor, running around and giggling to himself with glee. Thankfully a nice lady from the dr's office saw him and corralled him until Travis got there. Meanwhile, Grant whined and cried because he didn't get a bonus ride on the elevator. haha
Blake's on augmentin for the ear infection and I thought he would just hate how it tasted, so I waited until the last minute to give him his dose before bed. Much to my surprise, he drank some and then said "Mmmm, that's delicious!!" Then he sucked the rest down. haha I hope it doesn't make him too sick over the next few days.
Sorry about the ear infection! But hey, we can be ear infection buddies thanks to Cleo's right ear! And the jammies are so cute. Love the hats.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, I LOVE those pajamas! They are so flippin' cute. The boys are such cuties. The pic of Grant without his hat cracks me up - he looks so much like a Hobbs now - a lot like Jenni & Ted's little girls, and Blake still looks just like Melanie. Haha. That's a hilarious story too. Crazy Blake. Cute flippin' kids.
ReplyDeleteAll this "flippin" talk reminds me of a time when Jessica and I were riding our bikes home from work. A man sitting my the side of the road looked at Jessica and said "Help me out you flippin pig!" Needless to say, we didn't feel compelled to help. Actually, he didn't use the word "flippin." He used another word similar to "flippin." So now when we want something, we always politely ask followed by the phrase "you flippin pig!" By the way, the jammies are cute, and the boys are cuter!
ReplyDeleteHELP ME OUT YOU FREAKING PIG!!! Ahhh, what a wonderful saying. Anyways, the jammies are awesome. I've made Tyler so many bottoms. Never tops though. Those look so cute. Maybe I'll go get the pattern so Ty can have some awesome tops to go with his bottoms. Your boys are so adorable.
ReplyDeleteI loved this posting. Blake, he's the man. Takes after his Dad I'm sure. Those pj's are cute. I noticed grandma's quilt on the bed too. I remember when Travis picked out the colors for the quilt when he was about 8 years old. Now, I'm seeing it used after all these years. Grandma will be proud.
ReplyDeleteI think I have the cutest grandkids in the world!
ReplyDelete