He was having quiet time in his room, our sanity saver now that he doesn't take naps. If he gets really fussy, we try to get him to take a nap by sticking him in his room for an 45min to an hour. It backfired today. haha
I laughed my head off. Well, actually first I screamed for Travis, then laughed. And then I said "bring the camera!!!!!" So so funny
My only question is this: Who was in charge of watching the kids? hahaha
ReplyDeleteUh oh...but how can you really be mad when he looks so darn cute?
ReplyDeleteHe was having quiet time in his room, our sanity saver now that he doesn't take naps. If he gets really fussy, we try to get him to take a nap by sticking him in his room for an 45min to an hour. It backfired today. haha
ReplyDeleteI laughed my head off. Well, actually first I screamed for Travis, then laughed. And then I said "bring the camera!!!!!" So so funny
Now that is hiliarious. I really like the last picture the best. We laughed our head off.
ReplyDeleteIt's so dry here in New Mexico, I could use a lotion bath too!
ReplyDelete