



It was the BEST Christmas ever at the Hobbs house today. The kids LOVED all the presents that they got and were really cute throughout the day (the tepee and the train table were probably the biggest hits). We enjoyed listening to great music at church today, and we also had a fun fondu get-together at our friend's, the Jones'. I definitely think that we'll be hard-pressed to top this Christmas next year.
Click here to see more pictures of Christmas in Virginia ----
http://www.ixod.net/welsh/travandmel/Merry_Christmas/
Merry Christmas to all !!!!
I love all your pictures. The train set looks so awesome. The boys sure are cute. All of you are cute in your pajammies. WHat a good Christmas!!
ReplyDeleteThose sure are some cute little fetchers. I love the ones of Blake on the bean bag. Haha. Cute kids.
ReplyDeleteI am jealous of your chocolate cake....I really want some!! Do you think you could UPS some to me?
ReplyDelete