12.07.2005

Another Martha Challenge!






When I called my mom today and she was making homemade noodles, I knew it was a sign! I had to finally pull out my pasta machine. So Trav and I made noodles today. They were so good and easy to make! We used them for spaghetti which Blake ate and Grant didn't. Good Martha idea.

8 comments:

  1. We made chicken noodle soup with ours. Yumm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And don't whine at me Travis about now pics on this post. I was up late and tried twice to get them to upload but they wouldn't. I'll have to make a webpage later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome noodle makers! I've started a trend!!!! Who says Taiwan isn't the coolest place in the eastern hemisphere?

    ReplyDelete
  4. we need a noodle maker so we can try this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I put the pictures up. It bugs me when there are only words and no pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pictures!! Blake and Grant are getting to be soooo cute nowadays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute picture of Grant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah, i like th pictures

    ReplyDelete