12.23.2005

Gingerbread Babies


This week in school, I've been reading a book called "Gingerbread Babies". My teacher and classmates helped me make some gingerbread babies, but they ran away. We looked all over the school for them, and we had to ask alot of people, but eventually we found them. I was so excited that I wanted Mom and Dad to make some gingerbread babies for Christmas. We made them and took their picture. Then I went to play and when I came back they were gone. Blake and I are asking our grandparents, uncles, aunts and cousins if they've seen them. We are conducting an internet search, and will not rest until they come back....

Please help in finding our gingerbread babies! And don't forget to click on our link above.

3 comments:

  1. I found some gingerbread babies at my house today.........go check it out! I loved the blog. It was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know...they eat Gingerbread babies in Taiwan...I hope they're not here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I found your Gingerbread baby!!! Check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete