4.08.2005

My first post

Guess what? We're getting a digital camcorder. After a few days of researching I found a Panasonic GS150 that I like a lot. I ordered it online ($100 cheaper than Best Buy) and it will be here on Monday. So hopefully we'll have some awesome videos of the kids to share with you soon.

4 comments:

  1. You'll have to let us know how you like the camcorder - we're thinking about getting one by September.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are pricey, so save your moo-la. Plus you have to buy about another $100 worth of cables & accessories. The panasonic is supposed to have the best picture quality, but there are tons of options out there. I'll let ya know how we like ours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you have to send us a DVD EVERY WEEK of our cute grandkids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea! Your mother is right. Now we want a DVD every week of the grandkids. Welcome to the BLOG Laura Lee. Hope things are well in CA.

    ReplyDelete