It came in the mail yesterday!! So cool!! I love new stuff. The first video I took was of Grant telling me about his ball. More specifically, he was telling me about how he dropped his ball into the toilet and he wanted me to get it out. It rolled down into the hole and we had to wait for Travis to get home to get it out. It's a pretty funny video of Grant.
I haven't spent enough time reading the manual to find all the settings, etc. But it's a fun toy. We look forward to lots of funny movies of the boys. We're excited that we'll be able to take videos of Blake taking his first steps....if he ever decided to try standing or walking that is!
Now that should be a good video to watch. The camera sounds nice. Is it as nice as you thought it would be? I'm sure you are having a great time with it.
ReplyDeleteIt seems to be pretty good. WE haven't hooked it up to the tv yet to watch the movies yet though. We also haven't tried downloading to the computer yet. It is so small though...really fun. I'm going to try to get a video of Blake commando crawling today.
ReplyDeleteGreat! Can't wait to see a little clip. Have Trav put a couple of minutes of video into Grouper if he gets a chance. That would be way cool!
ReplyDelete