Well, muchas gracias to the ONE friend who signed up for a free item made by me! I'm hoping that you're just too shy to post the challenge on your blog, not that I secretly don't have any friends. And yes Troy} (at least I think John T is Troy), as husband to the only person who signed on, I'll make you something too! haha And for Travis: gift one was dinner on Monday, gift two was dinner on Tuesday, gift three was dinner on Thursday, and gift four was letting you use my laptop this afternoon. LOL!
Speaking of gifts, Mom sent the boys some adorable hats for Valentine's Day. They love them! I think they are too cute.

They also loved the money G&G Hobbs sent. They were SUPER excited to pick out a toy at Walmart and pay for it all by themselves.
Happy Saturday!
I totally wanted to get something -- from you and Denise! But, right now, well I cannot commit to delivering anything to anybody else. That is just how my life is going lately. So, I had to decline. But, hey, I still totally will be your friend!
ReplyDeleteHope you are not too sick today -- missed you in YW.