11.21.2008

Back to Scrapping!

So, I took a one day break from scrapping to finish my Christmas stockings. These babies have been two years in the making! Okay, not really. More like, I've put off making them for two years since we lost the last set in the great mold attack of 2005. But I put the procrastination to rest tonight and here are my stockings ready a week early!!

I'm in love with them. Surely they will make the Christmas of 2008 the best one yet! Is it time to start decorating?What a cute stocking family.

Three kid stockings. And BTW, I don't care that they don't scream 'boy'. They scream 'we're beautiful' instead.

Daddy stocking and Mommy stocking.

P.S. You should check out my digital scrapbooking blog! I've been really busy and have an announcement tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Stockings aren't for kids--they just care about what's inside. Beauty in a stocking come first!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stockings look so pretty. Good Job Melanie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stockings! I'm going to pull out all the decorations Tuesday and Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete