1.18.2008

In Honor of Paul Snow

Did we ever tell you about the time we got Travis, Brad & Rob to grow facial hair?
Not a good idea for Travis. We made them shave it off and wear mostaches to church.
Yes, we are the ward nuts.



Geez, those were the days...glad I took a picture


For Halloween, Trav's parents had us run through the house and find costumes in five minutes. I believe I'm dressed as a Christmas tree. Apologies to Cory & Krista who haven't joined the family yet. Who are those two losers up there instead of you?!


6 comments:

  1. What is up with old photos week?

    I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, that's funny Mel. That Halloween party was fun. Gas prices were low, and mustaches, well let's say Travis, it's really not worth it for you.

    Fun pictures. Old memories, what's up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee Hee Hee...I hadn't seen those pictures in a long time! Thanks for not posting the ones of us from that challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the facial hair. Gives T Bone a sort of Don Juan look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy weird post batman. What brought this on? It's pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Mel... don't go Paul Snow on me!! I think Brad looked the manliest with the facial hair challenge. Too bad Paul wasn't around back then- he can't grow facial hair to save his life! Please tell me this old photo thing is not a continuing trend!!

    ReplyDelete