12.02.2007

Santa Claus is coming to....Walmart?



Who knew that Walmart was the best place to see Santa? I saw a sign last week saying Santa would be available for free pictures. Since our mall forbids any outside pictures, and the cheapest package is $15, we thought we'd give Walmart a try. It was great!! No obnoxious thirty minute lines, just Santa in front of a nice backdrop in the one hour photo department. He was so nice and let us take as many pictures as we wanted with our camera, besides the free one they took. The photographer even took multiple pics trying to get a good one of all three boys.

We practiced with Grant and Blake on the way over: "I've been a good boy...will you bring me some toys please?" Grant was really into it and jumped right on his lap. Blake was pretty shy, but decided that having a candy cane was totally worth it. Hayden was pretty unsure...thus the Hayden serious face. So cute!! And thank you to Kmart for the adorable Santa sweaters: Clearance last year for $1.50 each.

4 comments:

  1. Your boys are so good on Santa's lap. No crying or screaming faces. I totally forgot about the Wal-mart Santa. I'm glad you guys were able to take a lot of cute pictures. The last one is so good with all 3 boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures. I really really like the 3 boys together with Santa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute little men! Happy holidays! Can you believe it's already December?? By the way, your kitchen looks adorable and so festive. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics, Mel! I love those sweaters. They really were such a deal! And, I'm so impressed by all the good pictures you got with the Walmart Santa!

    ReplyDelete