Mike and I thought that this was ADORABLE!!!!Hope you enjoyed the calendar that Grant made for you.Merry Christmas!!!
How cute is your little family?! Loved all the pics- especially the aftermath. And was that an N64 I saw Travis playing??? Who plays THOSE anymore???
just perfect.....Travis you are so good at these video's and so fast putting it up. Great song! The pictures are priceless. Thanks for sharing with us.
I liked the song. It was an awesome slide show. I'm glad I got to see everybody's haul. Awesome Christmas guys.
That was delightful! Thanks for sharing your Christmas with us. What a cute family you all are. Melanie, you're also the BEST BLOGGER ever!Happy New Year! We love you guys.
Mike and I thought that this was ADORABLE!!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoyed the calendar that Grant made for you.
Merry Christmas!!!
How cute is your little family?! Loved all the pics- especially the aftermath. And was that an N64 I saw Travis playing??? Who plays THOSE anymore???
ReplyDeletejust perfect.....Travis you are so good at these video's and so fast putting it up. Great song! The pictures are priceless. Thanks for sharing with us.
ReplyDeleteI liked the song. It was an awesome slide show. I'm glad I got to see everybody's haul. Awesome Christmas guys.
ReplyDeleteThat was delightful! Thanks for sharing your Christmas with us. What a cute family you all are. Melanie, you're also the BEST BLOGGER ever!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year! We love you guys.