Grant had a field trip with his school class today. They went to the mall and then stopped at IHOP for some eats and Target for some treats. He also got to sit on Santa's lap and ride the Christmas Polar Express. Here are a few highlights.
AND....
We've had a Christmas miracle here in Manassas. K-Mart finally, finally had the matching chairs to a table and bench set that Melanie bought a few weeks ago. She has been diligently calling for a weeks with absolutely no results. Plus, our K-Mart isn't really known for it's customer service, so calling and talking with these people isn't always very pleasant. But, we are sooooo happy that the chairs are now in our kitchen. Doesn't our kitchen transformation look great!
The table and chairs look awesome!!! I'm so glad you finally got them! Those boys are stinkin' cute as I'll get out! I love the Hayden crying pictures!
ReplyDeleteOoh--I love the color of the table. Lookin good!
ReplyDeleteThat Santa is absolutely the best ever. The picture of you and boys is precious and should be in a magazine advertisement for the Holidays or something. Absolutely the best.
ReplyDeleteThe table and chairs look great in your house. I noticed a few of the white receptacles in one of the pictures. Awesome job Travis.