Soon after Mom got here, we had a day out at the Animal Farm/Pumpkinville in Leesburg. The boys LOVED it. Grant was all about pointing all the animals to the other kids in our group. He especially loved the petting zoo part. The animals all had number tags and he ran from one to another shouting: "I got number ten, I'm petting number twenty-five!!"
Blake loved the bounce houses. They had tons of bounce houses, a hayride, giant slides, rope swings, etc. Hayden loved playing with the free apples and we all wore ourselves out running around the place in the heat. And when I say heat, I mean heat like I got a my first October sunburn!! And we only had to return once to retrieve Mom's camera because I left it on the hayride.
Grant also had his first dentist appt that day. He was so good and got to pick out two prizes! He has twenty teeth and they all look good.
Looks like a great time at the park!
ReplyDeleteWho's that super cute kid in the red pants? He's adorable! : )
ReplyDelete