
The prettiest tree ever!! Decked out in $10 worth of decorations a la Kmart.
I love Christmas clearance!!

Here's a more glow-ey, out of focus picture.
Nothing really does it justice...It's beautiful in person!

Hayden helps with the lights and finding stuff on the floor and putting it in his mouth.

Grant was really into putting the star on top of the tree. He also loved hanging the ornaments.

Blake really loved the New Year's noisemakers we found in the box. And please excuse the underwear...we're potty training. hehe

Holy cow!! The Christmas dishes look awesome against the green walls!!
What a cute Christmas kitchen!

Now it's time to get to work!! We've got cookies to make,
crafts to begin, sewing to do....bring it on!!
Love, love, love the kitchen!!! Love the 'glowy' tree picture, and of course, the kids! You guys have been really busy! Dad put my tree up in the formal living room. Now I need to straighten out all the branches and then we can begin hauling all the stuff out! I've been busy with my projects...16 pillowcases and quilts! hahaha
ReplyDeleteWow! It looks AWESOME! Your tree looks super fabulous and I absolutely LOVE the hutch. It's so freakin' cute! Yay! I can't wait for Christmas!!
ReplyDeleteOh, and that pic of Hayden is hilarious. Hahaha.