7.13.2007

School Wardrobe for Grant

Holy Childrens Place shopping spree Batman!
(Notice the adorable Hawaiian shirts in middle)

Grant's going to look like a million bucks this fall!


He he Cute!


A couple treats for baby Hayden.


Travis was being the best husband ever tonight and watched the kids in the mall play area while I got in some shopping. So, I dropped by The Children's Place to check on a cute little outfit for Hayden that I saw a couple weeks ago. I wanted to see if the price had dropped from $12, and as you can see, I walked out with a lot more! Not only was the outfit $3.99, but I was pleasantly surprised to see that the whole store was on sale for $3.99. Since kindergarten is looming and Grant just moved up a size and needs a new batch of clothes, I saw an opportunity to get Grant some school clothes.

Apparently the sale had just started because there were tons of racks with all the sizes I needed. I was excited to see such nice button down shirts and polos for $4. I got enough shirts to last him the year, and a couple things for Hayden. Blake has all of Grant's hand-me-downs, so he didn't need much. Although I couldn't resist the matching Hawaiian shirts and the $2 "thinking caps". And hey, everything I buy for Grant will get worn by all three, so great investment eh?

4 comments:

  1. whoa, what can I say. you are the shopper and the best deal lady I know.

    also, thanks for the call today. it was nice talkin to ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that should say BEST Shopper

    Great shirts and I really like the hats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute! I really love the Hawaiian outfits! VERY good deals, Mel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NICE deals!!!! did they have any Hawaiian shirts in my size? LOL I think that the the Welsh's are the BEST GREAT DEAL shoppers EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete