
But, if you have finished it and want to discuss it, CALL ME!! I just finished it. It took about 12 hours including breaks for meals and watching Hayden (Travis took care of the older boys for me). I will reveal nothing to those who have not read all previous books or have not finished Deathly Hallows (that means you MOM!). Otherwise, call me when you have finished and we'll chat!
Travis is getting his turn with the book now. My turn to watch kids. I can't wait until he's done...as I've forbidden myself from mentioning anything regarding the book so that I don't even give anything away accidentally.
We just bought the book like a few hours ago. I started it, but I'm not as fast a reader as you Mel. And, since I have a lame eye, it's taking me longer to read...j/k. I can only wear my contact a little bit at a time until I get used to it. So, I do have one less eye to read with. IT's going to take me a few days. I'm not as dedicated a reader as you. I can't wait to finsih it though. THen, I will so call you.
ReplyDeletehow the heck did you finish that so fast, you must have stayed up all night. We went to Harry Potter night at walmart, the girls got free posters, cupcakes, and bracelets, but we are only on chapter four. Ted is taking it on his trip, leaves to florida for a few days, but I will read it when he gets back.
ReplyDeleteI didn't read all night, just all day. hehe I didn't want to go to a midnight release party because I knew I would stay up all night reading if I did! So I waited until the morning, bought it at Target and started reading around 9:30am yesterday. I'm just a fast reader...all that reading in college, plus the speed-reading course I used to teach really helped me! haha
ReplyDeleteI just read the synopsis on the internet...so that doesn't count! hahaha I probably won't read it since I still have the last two to read also!
ReplyDeleteI'm reading it! I'm a third of the way done now.. because I couldn't stop reading last night. I'm going to be tired at work today! If this keeps up, maybe I'll finish it tonight. The only thing that slows me down is knowing that this is the last book. Ever. That's so sad! But man, it's so good that I was DREAMING about it. Hahahahaha.
ReplyDeleteToo bad Hermione has to die...hehehe. Just kidding! I'm not giving away anything either...but Melanie...ooooooo, I'm done! I'll have to call so we can analyze it. It is quite sad that this is the last one. No more Harry Potter books. What am I going to look forward to now?
ReplyDeleteI finished. It's 2:15 a.m. and I have to go to work tomorrow. That was the most amazing book I think I've ever read, or ever will read, in my entire life. So. Freaking. Good. Melanie, I'll call you tomorrow (today). So. Good. Holycrap. I now join you in mourning of there ever being another Harry Potter book. I can't believe it's over. That's the saddest thing ever.
ReplyDeleteI finished last night as well.... It was really good.
ReplyDeleteWhere did my post go? I guess I forgot to hit the publish button. I finished the book monday night. Jenni will probably finish on wednesday.
ReplyDeleteI agree, I think this is the best book in the series. I cried quite a few times. But then my favorite movie is somewhere in time.