6.03.2007

Sunday pictures

Kids all slumped over. The vests & polos for the boys came from my favorite clearance place: Kmart!! I made the boys shorts & baby Hayden's outfit.


In between pics, Grant whined, but was good about smiling when I said to.


Timber!!!


Grant made this family picture a few weeks ago. From right to left: Hayden being held by Mom, Dad, then Grant on top and Blake on bottom.


The kids were so cute today wearing these outfits that Melanie made, that we had to take pictures. They actually obliged this time. Grant also drew this picture above of our family. How cute!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, these pictures are adorable! I LOVE the outfits! Is that the fabric we were talking about that you'd gotten around Easter? They shorts and Hayden's little outfit look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and the picture Grant drew is great! I love that he has you holding the baby, Mel. Hahaha. That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again you have done it! SO cute I just love the matching outfits! I don't think I could brag to people more even if they were my own kids on how cute they are!

    ReplyDelete