6.07.2007

Dan & Tammy's Vacation

"The List!!"


See, it's all easy stuff!!


Tammy and I will be finished in no time!


Mmm...tempting eh? How about the dessert of your choice as a reward?


As you can see from our countdown, Dan & Tammy's visit is quickly approaching. Since they are in a fix-it mood lately, they asked me for a list of things that needed to be done around the house. So I made it today!! Our funding for major projects has been diverted to a broken car, Trav's eye dr co-pays, and a crown for my tooth, so all that's left are a million little repairs that we either can't figure out, or Travis has put off. I'm hoping some good Father/Son bonding takes place while they knock out this list. Meanwhile, Tammy and I will hopefully get to work on a few organizational projects that have gotten away from me. I hope the list won't take too long and before we know it, we'll be shopping and sight-seeing like the pros!!

Now we need a list of what D & T want to do in the big VA.

7 comments:

  1. I love how ginormous the list is Melanie. Maybe I should make a list!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when do i get to come to your house erica?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melanie,

    Great list, but too easy. Let's paint an do some tile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, Dan - if you want to come in the next week or two, you can move all of our furniture out for the new carpet we're getting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! I'm sure glad that isn't the list for when we come!!! Dad would already be whining about it!
    Maybe the prize/reward could be Cheesecake Factory!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm...Cheesecake Factory sounds like a great reward. Can I come? What do I have to do for the list? How about let's make a list of projects we must commit to doing, then if we commit to doing them we get to go to Cheesecake Factory...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bored with this post.

    ReplyDelete