It's hard to believe our baby is growing up so fast! Little Hayden is now six months old! Before we know it, we'll be posting his last monkey pic when he's a year old!!
Hayden forgot his password, but he wanted me to tell Grandma Welsh:
Please come to see me. I miss you. Will you please feed me bottles and maybe get me to eat baby food? I promise I will sleep through the night and be a happy baby.
Yes, Hayden, I will come and see you! Book me a flight! I'll teach you how to eat baby food too! We'll have so much fun! Maybe we will even let Grant and Blake play with us some of the time! Grandpa says to hurry and find a flight and see my cute grandbabies!
Ok, Melanie, you have some seriously cute boys! Since I know I am going to only have boys and never have any girls, I hope they all come out as cute as my first two! Cause you are taking the cake with three cuties! I've only got the two and Krista has the one, so we have some catching up to do! Oh, and I can't believe how chubby Blake was! I LOVE his cheeks! He really reminds me of my boys in the respect!
Cute, cute pictures.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! I think I need to come before they are too big!!! I'd better start looking for a ticket!
ReplyDeleteHayden forgot his password, but he wanted me to tell Grandma Welsh:
ReplyDeletePlease come to see me. I miss you. Will you please feed me bottles and maybe get me to eat baby food? I promise I will sleep through the night and be a happy baby.
P.S. Grant and Blake want to play with you too!
SO. CUTE. I love the pics! I can't wait until my trip - I hope that ticket thing comes from the Dockers people soon!
ReplyDeleteYes, Hayden, I will come and see you! Book me a flight! I'll teach you how to eat baby food too! We'll have so much fun! Maybe we will even let Grant and Blake play with us some of the time! Grandpa says to hurry and find a flight and see my cute grandbabies!
ReplyDeleteOk, Melanie, you have some seriously cute boys! Since I know I am going to only have boys and never have any girls, I hope they all come out as cute as my first two! Cause you are taking the cake with three cuties! I've only got the two and Krista has the one, so we have some catching up to do! Oh, and I can't believe how chubby Blake was! I LOVE his cheeks! He really reminds me of my boys in the respect!
ReplyDelete