10.12.2006

Nine More Days!!

We use this to count down to Grandma & Grandpa. The picture makes Grant laugh.


Hey, who stole mom's cheese?


It's Delicious!


Grandma, will you please make me this cake? You can use the peeps marshmellow ghosts if you don't want to make them!


Grandma and Grandpa are coming in nine days!! We can hardly wait!! First, Grandma and Grandpa are going to watch Grant be in the primary program. He's been practicing very hard and has his part all memorized!! I even know it. Then we are going to carve pumpkins. Grandpa is very good at that!!

Then we'll take a trip in the van to Williamsburg. I like the van, we get to watch movies there. After our trip is a ward party, the trunk or treat!! Grant and I will dress up in our cowboy costumes and get lots of candy. This is practice for the big day, Halloween!!

On Halloween, we will eat the yummy ghost cake and have orange dinner. Then we will knock on all the doors on our street and say "trick or treat". Then we'll get lots of candy. We love it when Grandma and Grandpa come!!

Today I was being tricky. Mom was grating cheese for dinner and she let me eat some. Then, when she wasn't looking, I stole the whole block of cheese and ran away!! She didn't even come to find me for about ten minutes and I got a few really good bites. Yum! I love cheese!

Love, Blake

5 comments:

  1. Oh Blake, you are so sneaky! Madi likes to steal the cheese too, but she is older so she is more covert...she steals it while I'm in the shower and puts it back before I get out...and then later I find little bite-marks on it. It is hard to punish her since I didn't catch her do it...I guess I'd better get sneaky so I can see her do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Blake and Grant: Grandma would love to make that cake with you! We will have lots of fun! Grandpa and I are getting excited to come and see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, Blake, I wish I could come see you too! You're so cute, and you and Grant just keep growing like weeds. You'll be my size by the time I get there in February!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm getting a "sugar-high" just looking at your cake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll all packed and readly to go! Dad is in bed asleep. IF I go to bed, I'll get up at 3am and take a shower and try and look presentable at that time of the morning. It will be a challenge! I can hardly wait to see the boys!!! I'm sooooo excited! Dad is excited too!

    ReplyDelete