8.05.2006

Photo Shoot at the Battlefield


Blake 1


Grant 1


Cute one of two boys, need to get rid of buildings in back


Grant 2


Blake 2


Grant 3


Blake 3


Grant 4


Blake 4


Grant 5

I never got around to taking Blake's official "I'm two years old" picture, and since Grant's coming up on four, we decided it was time to take pics. Our photo club membership expired at JCPenney, so we decided to try things on our own today. We took the kiddos to our fav pic place: the manassas battlefield. Thankfully it wasn't very hot and we just let the kids play and snapped pics while we could.

Grant was a natural poser, he would just climb onto the fence and sit there. The trick was getting him to look at you. So of course, we have a lot of not super smiley Grant pics. Blake really dazzled us a few times with a big smile, but was distracted a lot. Anyway, help us decide which are the best pics. Then we'll upload the full size and anyone interested can print out their own copies. We'll also send copies to the grandmas. Anyway, so that's our story, help us choose the pics!

I thought some of them might be really cute in black & white or sepia. I could also do some Dan effects and just have the kids in color on a b&w background or just blue overalls or something cute like that.

7 comments:

  1. Grant 2 is a really nice picture if you click on it and see the bigger version. Maybe I need to crop it a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike's vote is Grant-1 and Blake-3. What handsome boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like grant 1 and blake 3 too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like Grant 4 and Blake 3. Awesome pictures guys. I love the overalls. I think they would look good in b&w. I love b&w pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo....Grant 2 and Blake 3. Sooo cute! Grant is such a poser....reminds me of a little four year old girl I know....hmmm, must run in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, after poring over the pictures, I really like Blake 3 but I can't decide between Grant 1 and Grant 4. I really like them both. I love the one of the kids walking away and think that'd be great in black and white with just their blue overalls or something. County fair winner style. And Grant 2 is just a really good picture that would be cute blown up..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grant 1 and Blake 3 and then Grant 4 too! I LOVE the one of them holding hands! That is an award winning picture if I ever saw one!

    ReplyDelete