
Click here for more pictures of the ultrasound
So we tricked everyone and really had the ultrasound on Monday. It's boy #3. We're happy to have a healthy baby who looks to be right on schedule. In fact, the baby was measuring about four days ahead of schedule, so maybe they'll induce early and I can be home in time for our seventh anniversary. The tech even caught him yawning and gave us some great pics. We will post them when we get them scanned. Travis gets to pick the name too, so I'm sure he'll appreciate suggestions, as long as it's not a Calvin & Hobbes joke. haha Oh and be sure to ask him about the time he got pulled over and got his first ticket.
The ultrasound was definitely a shock, so I'm still kind of disappointed. Comments about "maybe the next one, maybe it's wrong, at least it's healthy" etc. are more likely to make me cry than feel better, so thanks for being supportive and not saying those things. I'm sure I'll be a bit more chipper and able to talk on the phone in a day or two. At least we have everything we need!
That's weird, I thought I had made a posting to your site, but it looks like it didn't really post.
ReplyDeleteMel, thanks for the posting. We are excited and can't wait to see the Ultrasounds. Also, we sent you a surprise in the mail yesterday. Well, it's really not a surprise as I'm sure you know what it is. I really really really really like it and have made myself one too.
Travis giving the baby a name???Whoa we better give him some help.
We definitely want to hear about this ticket Travis. What happened?
I got a parking ticket when Mike and Cel were here that someone else paid for me. I'm hoping Mike and Cel didn't pay it. I already know that Angie and Cory didn't pay it. The check came back that I paid and was stamped "already paid". After I denied paying it twice they convinced me that it had already been taken care of. It's to weird because someone paid $30.00 for a $15.00 ticket. I don't know what's up with that.
Well, talk to you later,
dad
My speeding ticket from was for $82. Wish someone had paid for me! Dan must be living right.
ReplyDeleteLet's see, how about Lester? It's a good old fashioned name. Or how about Crone. I really line Crone. He is our next door neighbor. Crone is a good old fashioned name with a video game like sound. No one else in the Hobbs family has used it. Croney would be a good nickname!
Congratulations!
Mike
I just got my first ticket a couple of weeks ago. Just going with the flow.
ReplyDeleteI will have to think about real since the line was drawn on the Calvin N. Hobbs issue.
Okay Travis...please steal Brian's name he wants for our baby...cause he's convinced it is a boy. He wants to name it Chuck. I hope he's joking, but you never know!! I just don't see us with a Chuck Hobbs in the family. Ugh!! I like Croney though...hehe....I guess I don't have any real suggestions, we can't ever agree on anything at our house. Good luck! And Mel...Nanci and I both cried for you when we found out, of course, we are both hormonal so it wasn't hard...but we know that this little boy is going to be adorable, so we didn't cry too hard. Go get some Hagen Daas, you've earned it!!
ReplyDeleteOhhh...I like the name Bradley. I also like the name Jason for some reason. I can't believe you're letting Travis pick the name. I'm sure he won't pick anything wierd. By the way, I cried too Krista. I'm not hormonal though. Boys are so dang fun to have around and to cause trouble. Congratulations guys.
ReplyDeleteHere are some name ideas that Peter always suggests, and if you use them, then I won't have to:
ReplyDeleteOscar
Igor
There are others, but I can't think of them right now.
Seriously, though, what about Nathaniel? Nathaniel David or something. That sounds pretty.
Hahahaha! Jaymz or Tym!!! It's the favorite way you like to spell them Trav! I vote for Crone too! hahaha
ReplyDeleteNope, I've actually got a good name. I'm not going to tell you yet though. It's a surprise!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad the girls cried. I cried a lot too. I totally trust Trav's judgement with the name. I just don't want to have to pick it.
ReplyDeleteSorry about the blurry pics, we had to take pictures of them since our scanner doesn't work. So if anyone sees a really cheap scanner somewhere, let us know.
I love the ultrasound pics - the last one (of his head) is the best ultrasound pic I think I've ever seen! Very cute.
ReplyDeleteTravis,
ReplyDeleteI just thought of a great name. Remember our hero Ted Baxter?
Ted Baxter HOBBS is IT! For SURE!
dawjmzlt (whoops I was suppose 2 type that in the word verification box)
Congratulations! Think of all the great halloween costumes your three boys will be able to wear; for example:
ReplyDeleteThe Three Musketeers
The Three Wise Men
Three Blind Mice
The Three Bears
There's more here: http://www.rateitall.com/t-2185-famous-trios.aspx?age=&zipcode=&gender=&sort=0&pagesize=all
It's a virtual wonderland of famous trios!
Anyway, I'm excited for you and your family!
We can't forget "The Three Amigos."
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh, that would be the funniest thing ever - the three amigos, in black outfits with giant hats. hahahahaha. blake could be chevy chase, grant could be steve martin and the new baby could be martin short. that would be so awesome.
ReplyDelete