
Grant wanted to wear this same shirt this year. He calls it his birthday shirt. It's a bit small, but he's still wearing it!

Grant is two!

What a big one-year-old.

Baby Grant in the hospital

What a sweet picture!
Here's a little walk down memory lane! I can't believe how big Grant's getting! We'll post official birthday pics later this week after his b-day party on Saturday.
We set up his new easel and left some chalk out for him to find this morning. When we got up, he had already started drawing. We are saving the rest of the presents until later today. He did get to open his viewfinder from Grandma & Grandpa Hobbs when it came in the mail yesterday. He's been "taking pictures" with it all day. Thanks!
Oh my goodness! He's so cute and so big now! I can hardly believe it has been four years already! I can't wait to come and see the kids! It's just about time to start the countdown!
ReplyDeletewhen are you going you lucky duck? Great pictures and Happy Birthday to Grant. I hope he has a nice time at his party tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteWe will be there Oct. 21st so we can see the Primary program on the 22nd. Then we will have Halloween fun with the kids. Kent has to go home Nov. 1st and I'm staying until the 11th. I can hardly wait!
ReplyDelete