10.26.2005

Martha Stewart Fantasy Challenge


Everyone is welcome to join my Martha Stewart Fantasy Challenge. In order to join the group, just go to the game front page and click on the "Sign Up" button to create a team. After you have registered, or if you already have a group, click the "Create or Join Group" button and follow the steps to join an existing private group. Then, when prompted, enter the following information...

Group ID#: 687
Password: martharocks

6 comments:

  1. I think Travis just won huge points in the favorite son-in-law challenge. haha Good idea Trav!

    I think there should be at least one rule: No extensive cheating on websites for the answers Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what's the prize for most points?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone who joins should put in a buck and then the winner can go to KMart!!! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's that felon's picture doing on a family Web site?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Watch out Dan, we LOVE Martha!!! I might have to disown you! haha Besides, Martha would be so impressed with your latest volcano cooking. Hey maybe you can be on her show and tell her how it works. :) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh!!! Erica doesn't even watch the show and totally guessed all her answers and beat us royally!!! How much does that suck?!!!

    I think I need a trick like the volcano cooker to get ME on the Martha show!!!

    ReplyDelete