10.25.2005

Christmas Gift Order


Last year was the inaugural year of the Hobbs family Christmas list. We (Angie and I) thought it would be nice to have a little order to who buys for who so that everyone gets a chance to give and get gifts from everyone else. So we came up with this list. We just started from the oldest and moved down to keep it simple. So here's how it all works out:


200420052006
Trav has Brian Trav has Jenni Trav has Angie
Brian has Jenni Brian has Angie Brian has Trav
Jenni has Angie Jenni has Trav Jenni has Brian
Angie has Trav Angie has Brian Angie has Jenni


2007
Back to the Beginning!!

I'm so glad we figured this out because it's been a long time since we had Angie, so we're excited for next year. And we've already got our present for Jenni and Ted all lined up!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Melanie! We are getting our stuff ready to send to Tyler...oh yeah, and his parents too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up with this Christmas Tree? It's not even Halloween yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that you are keeping track of Christmas. It is one less worry for me. I like your tree...maybe you can put some ghosts on it for Halloween

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just to clear up any misperceptions -- that is a picture of last year's tree. We haven't put up a Christmas tree yet.

    ReplyDelete