
I had the best birthday ever! When I turned three this week all my friends came over. I loved to hear them sing to me and had so much fun opening my presents. I even got to help decorate my cupcakes before the party started.
Ever since my party I've been playing with all my new toys and asking mom to sing "Happy to you". I also learned the alphabet song from one of my new toys. I love the trapezoid in my new puzzle too.
I'm also working on counting to ten in French. It's tricky because it sounds so much like Spanish and English. Hope you like these pictures from my party: http://www.ixod.net/welsh/8-10-05
great pictures. thanx for sharing. the hair is looking better---i might add.
ReplyDeleteMan. What an awesome cake idea. It looks like Grant really liked it. Whoever thought of that idea is super awesome.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Grant! Wishe we could be there to help celebrate your shapes , numbers and colors party. Cleo and Gigi would dig it!
ReplyDeleteBeing Three Rocks!
Amy and John Lewis Needham Schulthess Something or other.....