
We went with Mom and Dad to take pictures at the Manassas Battlefield. It is where the first battle of the Civil War was fought and the famous Stonewall Jackson got his nickname. We took a lot of pictures, but Grant didn't want to look at the camera, so he gave us a hard time. This one was one of the best ones.
Melanie...I looove your skirt. Oh...and the family picture is way cute. Grant was just trying to make sure you photographed his good side!
ReplyDeleteI got that awesome skirt on clearance for $15! I love it. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteIt was really fun to be with Travis and Melanie in Manassas battlefield. I was trying to get Grant to look at the camera by jumping up and down and singing and clapping. I can just imagine what other visitors were thinking when they saw me. Grant still would not look at me.
ReplyDeleteLove you guys...