I'm kind of obsessed with little girl accessories lately. Ummm, singed flowers in a million colors and sizes anyone?

How about a collection of baby leg warmers made from clearance knee socks?
Can you guess my next obsession?
Every girl needs some butterfly bows, right?



Ohhh Melanie...I am so happy for you. I really need to make some butterflies and ladybugs too. I got some fabulous ribbon on ebay. It was pretty cheap. And, go to theribbonretreat.com, they have so much cute ribbon and a few how to's. That is where I get a lot of my ribbon and the headbands I sent you. I wish we lived closer so we can make bows together. HA!!!
ReplyDeleteLove it! You are so creative. I buy all our bows because I have NO talent at all! I like the flowers. Where did you get them?? We don't have any of those! LOL
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness they are so cute though. If you love it enough, you get it in every color, shape, and size. I would do the same thing for a baby girl. (poor boys hahaha)
ReplyDeleteLove ya!!