Brian and Krista's twins were born this week. Little Jackson had to be flown to Portland for surgery and my father in law posted a few pictures. I couldn't help but notice the same poses for these two brothers.
Brian with Jackson

Travis with Hayden Jackson

Hayden's problems were different from Jackson's of course and I can't imagine how difficult it must be for Brian and Krista to be separated with each of the boys at this time. We love you so much and are praying for the twins' speedy recovery!! You can read more about the twins at Brian & Krista's blog. Jackson's procedure has been rescheduled for Friday afternoon. All prayers would be appreciated!
Thank you for this cute post, Mel. Those brothers...just both good guys. Sorry I didn't answer the phone. It's a little stressful today, and tomorrow will be worse, I think. I'll update you when I get some good info.
ReplyDeleteI loved this post. It was cool to see the same poses in both my brothers. You can see in both their faces how much they love their babies.
ReplyDeleteI really loved this post too Mel. Thanks for posting the comparison pictures. Great for a Dad to see the love of his boys and for a Dad (me) to have such great boys.
ReplyDelete