3 packets of your favorite hot cocoa
1.5 cups milk
3 cups ice
Mix in blender until smooth and absolutely delicious!
About 200 calories and 2-4g fat depending on cocoa brand.
Also, we saw a news story on Zhu Zhu pets tonight. Travis and I had never heard of them, but apparently their marketing to children has worked great because Grant and Blake recognized them right away. So, if anyone happens across 'The Most Popular Toy of 2009' in your Christmas shopping travels, pick three up for me! I promise to pay you back. I would rather try and find them randomly in a store for $8 than pay the $50 they want on Amazon/Ebay! Although we did warn the boys that Santa might be all out of them this year...
And if you are utterly clueless like me, Zhu Zhu pets are little robot hamsters...the perfect pet for our house!
I have heard about those pets...crazy. You aren't going to add it as a goal for Black Friday??
ReplyDeleteI just read about zhu zhu pets on yahoo the other day. They're HUGE.
ReplyDeleteDo you follow this blog...http://littlebirdiesecrets.blogspot.com/2009/11/sew-squeaky-giveaway-too.html? I bet you'll win!
ReplyDeletehttp://littlebirdiesecrets.blogspot.com/2009/11/sew-squeaky-giveaway-too.html
ReplyDelete