Happy Halloween!! I love this holiday, maybe even a little more each year. We missed Grandma & Grandpa Welsh this year! We still had a great time though. We trick-or-treated through the Beatty's neighborhood where the kids collected a ton of candy and tired themselves out! Hayden was adorable. He thinks he's seven, so he had to carry his own bucket the whole time and ran from house to house. Travis eventually picked him up and even then, he would not let go of his bucket. When we finally arrived back at the Beattys, it was so heavy that every time he tried to walk, it would tip him over. He loves his 'can-ny'. The other boys had fun too and have been eating candy all day.
Today we had our orange dinner complete with grilled-cheese ghosts, hot dog mummies, and orange curls. And check out my super-cute pumpkin chair covers...love Target Halloween clearance!! So anyway, one more great Halloween down and on to a great Thanksgiving.
Yaaay! I'm so glad you posted - I've been checking all day! Looks like a fun Halloween!
ReplyDeleteI've been checking too! We forgot our orange soda--but we didn't have cute glasses to put it in anyway! I love the chair covers and the ghost napkins! The kids are adorable!
ReplyDeleteWe went to Target and Kohls. We got great stuff for Halloween for home and for the boys (magnadoodle pumpkins for 2 dollars!)
ReplyDeleteLooks like everyone had tons of fun.
Oh, and thanks, we stole your idea for orange dinner last night!
Those grandkids are so darn cute. It looks like you had a happy Halloween. I loved seeing the pictures.
ReplyDelete