
We registered for the Baltimore Half-Marathon! If you want to join us, early registration is $57 and ends on June 1st. We're taking 22 weeks to complete a 12 week training course because we know we'll have a few slacker weeks in there. It includes running 3-5 miles a couple times a week and increasingly longer runs on Saturdays. My dream pace would be a consistent ten-minute mile by race day, but for now, I'll just take completion! My first hurdle was running three miles straight without stopping this week. I didn't think I could do it, but it was easy! Hopefully we'll be saying the same thing by race day.
Never.In.A.Million.Years! But, wonderful for you both!
ReplyDeleteWhen is the run? I'm a little interested... I struggle to find time to run without pushing a triple stroller. When are you going to train.
ReplyDeleteGreat! It'll be nice to have someone there suffering with us!
ReplyDelete