
Remember when I was frantically finishing Heritage Maker books? They came today!! Aren't they beautiful? Travis made one for me for Mother's Day using their easy template program. It's adorable! The other two detail Hayden's first year and I am in love and obsessed with digital scrapbooking. I spent the day playing with a trial of Photoshop Elements and here's the result!

Not too bad for my first try. I made the frame using the cookie cutter tool Denise recommended and even put in a drop shadow! It was frustrating and slow going with the new program, but I learned a lot. Hopefully I'll be putting together digital layouts like crazy after some practice.
Now, that's real cool. I love it!
ReplyDeleteGreat job. It looks great! Look forward to seeing more of them.
ReplyDeleteThey look really good! I want a framed picture of the three boys in the grass please. :)
ReplyDeleteLooks great! I bought my PS Elements before we left, so I'm ready to start creating, too! Good times.
ReplyDelete