9.07.2007

Picture Time







We went to JCPenny's last month to get pictures taken. I think they really turned out great. The grandmas and grandpas will get a copy of the family picture with me laying down. If there are any other requests, we can print off copies on photo paper, otherwise you are also welcome to print any copies you might want.

8 comments:

  1. Great pictures Mel! I'm printing 1 up today to go in our frame. I'll just send it off to Walmart. Hopefully they'll develop it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post the one with you laying down if you can. I want to see it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, great pictures!! I love your hair, Mel. And the boys' pics are adorable! Here's what I love about each of theirs:

    I love that Hayden just has rolls of fat for a neck. Haha.

    I love that Blake is acting like a weirdo in his.

    And I love that Grant looks like a model in his! Hahaha.

    Sweet deal, yo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melanie and Travis, those family shots are too darn cute! They really turned out wonderful. I also love the updates and photos of the boys. They are growing and maturing beautifully.

    We love you guys! Cel and Mike

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Pictures!!!! I like them all. Everyone is getting SO big so fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pictures guys?? But, where's Kingo? My dad managed to get him on his blog...J/k Mel. I'm such a dork.
    I do love all the cute pictures. My favorite is the first one with all three boys together. I think it's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Surprise!! Dan fixed my computer so that I can make posts. I am still alive here in Pocatello.
    I love the pictures. Good job getting everyone coordinated and smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just the cutest kids ever! I already put them as my desktop on my laptop! They turned out lots better than we even hoped for! Dan: see if you can fix the background on the Hayden picture to match the other pics. Aren't you the photo king?

    ReplyDelete