9.11.2007

Blake Posting

Camping over Labor Day


Asleep with a sucker in his hand


Modeling his missing shoe from Grandpa Hobbs. This was before we
got the matching one. He wouldn't take it off and wore two different shoes to the store.


Grant and Hayden seem to be getting center stage lately, so I thought I would let Blake take the spotlight all by himself. Our Blake is loving life now that Grant's at school. Today he got to ride in the big booster seat, help at Walmart, and even have mac n cheese at 10am just because he wanted it.

We went for a walk after taking Grant to school earlier this week and I noticed Blake making weird noises. Then I realized he was making the sounds all the letters in the alphabet make, in order. It was so cute!

2 comments:

  1. that's funny about the shoes. does he like to wear them now that he has both of them? Funny kid and so smart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blake is such a cutie! I love the sucker pic. Haha. What a dweeb.

    ReplyDelete